Legal conditions of the repair
Conditions of POSTVENTA DIGITAL SERVICIO10 S.L. (hereinafter referred to as Servicio10) for the consumer electronics repair service (Smartphones, tablets, and others).
By submitting a prior request for device pickup and delivering it to the transport company, the customer accepts these conditions.
- Once the repair request has been processed, Servicio10 will provide the customer with a unique reference number per device. This reference is linked to the device and the transport company.
- Shipping conditions, instructions, and advice are detailed in the pickup form. Once the repair/intervention is completed, we will deliver the device to the same address. Valid for national territory, except islands.
- The transport company may contact the customer at the provided phone number to carry out the logistic service.
- The transport company will make two pickup attempts. If a failed pickup occurs due to reasons unrelated to transportation (absence at the address, unprepared device, inadequate packaging conditions, etc.), the customer’s request would be canceled.
- Following the technical diagnosis and within a maximum period of 24 to 48 hours, Servicio10 will provide the customer with a preliminary quote for their acceptance or rejection. This quote is valid for 30 days from its notification to the customer, who also has the same timeframe to express their acceptance or rejection.
- After the mentioned 30-day period has passed without any response from the customer, Servicio10 will consider that the customer has left the device in storage, and the customer will be charged €30 per device and per day for storage expenses.
- After 2 years from the date of storage, Servicio10 is authorized to proceed with the device’s destruction without prior notice to the customer.
- If, after accepting the repair quote, Servicio10 detects the existence of any hidden failure that could not be detected and included in the initial quote due to technical impossibility, this fact will be communicated to the customer within 24-48 hours. A new quote will be issued for the customer’s acceptance or rejection, and the repair work will be delayed until the customer’s acceptance or rejection of this new quote is confirmed.
- In case of rejection of the quote by the customer, the customer shall pay for the transportation costs incurred for device pickup and return: Applicable for national territory €15.00. Madrid capital €11.90.
- When irreparable faults are determined according to Servicio10’s technical criteria, this fact will be communicated to the customer within a maximum period of 24-48 hours for them to indicate their preference regarding device return.
- If, within a maximum period of 30 days, the customer does not communicate any preference regarding device return, the provisions regarding storage, storage expenses, and device destruction after two years will apply.
- Payment shall be made via bank transfer to Banco Sabadell’s account:
IBAN: ES38 0081 5342 3900 0136 9745
- Acceptance or rejection of the quote must be communicated to Servicio10 by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. To expedite the process, the customer may also send the transfer receipt indicating the service or repair number to the same email address.
- The repair of the customer’s device will be carried out using compatible spare parts. If the customer wishes to keep the replaced parts, they must explicitly indicate so when accepting the repair.
- All Servicio10 repairs are guaranteed for a period of three months. The warranty period starts from the date of device delivery and remains valid as long as it is not manipulated or repaired by third parties.
- No new repair can be claimed under warranty if the failure occurs as a result of improper device use or force majeure.
- If, during the warranty period, a previously repaired fault reoccurs in whole or in part or a new deficiency arises from the same repair or installation, the user must inform the warranty service of this circumstance. In this case, the user has the right to free repair at the guaranteeing technical assistance service.
- The warranty does not cover the reinstallation of software as this is the customer’s responsibility. Servicio10 is not responsible for the periodic backup maintenance of customer data or for any data loss that may result from the technical intervention. Under no circumstances is Servicio10 obligated to notify or request permission from the customer to perform an operation, even if it results in data loss. In the event of communicating the existence of a hidden fault to the customer, non-acceptance of its repair (following written communication) implies that Servicio10 will not be liable for subsequent faults caused by the hidden faults.
- Information security conditions for the content on the device: During the repair process, Servicio10 performs a software update that restores the device to its factory settings. This intervention may lead to the loss of all stored data, so it is the customer’s absolute responsibility to have made a prior backup of the information on their device before it is collected by the logistics operator. Servicio10 is not responsible for any software installed on the device prior to formatting, if necessary.
- Servicio10 is not liable for the backups provided by the customer if they violate current intellectual property regulations in Spain. The customer would be exercising their right to “private copy” granted by said regulations.
POSTVENTA DIGITAL SERVICIO10 S.L.
Carretera Fuencarral Alcobendas, 20
Edificio Auge 1, 3rd floor
For any inquiries related to legal conditions, claims, or other matters, please contact Servicio10 using the following email addresses:
We provide our Customer Service number for your convenience: 913587490.
- Royal Decree 58/1988, of January 29, on the protection of consumer rights in the repair service of domestic appliances.
- Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of April 12, which approves the consolidated text of the Intellectual Property Law, regulating,